Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Nice Day


Today has been very nice. Your dad got up with you when you decided that 5 AM was an appropriate wake-up time. Then we went and had brunch with your auntie leone and you got a lot of attention from our favorite server.Then you and I went and learned lots about our health at the Diversity Health Fair. But we drove there and took cookies, so we may have missed the point. You had a short zuzz in your ergo while I congratulated auntie Jess. Then you had a nice good nap in the afternoon - half of which was in your crib. Which is awe-some.
Now you are playing on the floor and having a great time. Your play is more and more independent and it is so neat to watch you figure everything out.  Although I'm not sure how I feel about you trying to figure out how to stand.  That kind of scares me.  Oh, and I'd kind of like it if you bonked your head less, but I guess that is life.  Oh, and you rolled off the futon today.  That's another thing we'd like to vote 'no' on for the future.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Look at that!!! Go girl, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie Pie - You are doing so well with your standing. In two weeks I will see you and I can't wait. Right now my life as a teacher is crazy, and not in a good way. Thinking about seeing you and spending a week with you helps keep me centred. Love you, darling!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete